Whoa! What’s WOMC? Couldn’t relate to it?
Well, it’s nothing technical, I just couldn’t find a better name to give to this drink, so I decided to put the initial letter of the main ingredients being used.
WOMC – Watermelon, Orange, Mint, Chia.
(Best option for healthy skin)
Who can resist the watermelon, especially on a hot summer day? Paired up with orange and mint, the watermelon gives out a refreshing feeling to the palate.
I have also added Chia seeds, which are loaded with nutrients and have very less calories.
This delectable thirst-quencher is packed with nutrients like vitamin A and C, calcium and antioxidants.
Watermelon, Orange, Mint and Chia Punch
- Watermelon (seedless & cut into cubes) 15-20
- Orange segmets 5-6
- Mint leaves 2 sprigs
- Chia seeds 1/2 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Water to soak chia seeds
- Soak the Chia seeds in water for 15 minutes in order to get a gel like consistency.
- In a mixer jar, add the watermelon cubes, orange, mint leaves and salt. Blend until smooth. Add little amount of water if required.
- In a glass, put Chia seeds and pour the drink.
- Salt enhances the flavor of the watermelon to strongly combine with the other flavors in this drink.
If you like “chewy” drinks you’ll love this one.