For a piquant Summer drink, Sangria would never fail to satisfy and refresh.
Sangria is a Spanish drink usually prepared with wine, fruits, sugar and spices.
Today I am sharing a non- alcoholic version of Sangria!!! It is the best way to quench your thirst this Summer.
This drink is citrusy and has health beneficial ingredients like
Aloevera which contains wealth of nutrients like vitamins A, C, E, and B12 as well as minerals potassium and zinc. It’s been reported to promote heart health.
Pomegranate which contains the maximum amount of antioxidants. An interesting fact- pomegranate is ranked next to green tea for it;s health benefits.
Non – Alcoholic Sangria
Pomegranate + aloevera juice 1 cup
Orange juice 1 cup
Tea infused water 1 cup
Sugar 2 tbsp
Cinnamon stick 1/2 inch
- Cut apples into dices, orange and lemon into slices.
- Squeeze fresh orange juice from the remaining orange.
- Boil 1 cup water, add sugar, tea leaves and cinnamon stick. Infuse. Strain and keep aside.
- In a jar, take the apple dices, orange and lemon slices, orange juice and pomegranate + aloevera juice. Mix well.
- Add the tea infused water and refrigerate it for 2 hours.
- Before serving, add carbonated water and ice cubes to keep it chilled.
- Serve in a wine glass.
- I used the packaged pomegranate+ aloevera juice.